90 Minute Individualized, In person Deep Dive Business Evaluation Strategy Session
Personalized Action Plan with defined business growth strategies including defining business funnels, 1, 3 and 6 month goals and detailed task action plan
8 - 1 hour weekly hands on personalized task oriented follow up coaching sessions
8 - 1 hour bi-weekly hands on personalized task oriented follow up coaching sessions
Monthly 1 hour hands on personalized follow up coaching sessions until completion of program
Direct Assistance as needed from 9am-9pm 7 days a week
Guided Shadowing opportunities
Paperwork reviewal for 5 transactions
Guidance and Assistance in Completing First 100 Days Checklist
Mentee will receive a 70/30 split on all transactions, not including 1 personal transaction per year, with 70% of all completed transaction commissions received remaining with the Mentee and the 30% remaining with Realty ONE Group Choice Office
Mentor will receive a commission of 10% of the total commissions paid to the Mentee per transaction for the 5 required transactions, not including one free personal transaction.
Fee & compensation
Let us help you get the tools And Knowledge you need to Kick start your real estate career.
Let us help you get the tools you need to succeed in real estate!
60-90 Minute Individualized, In-person Deep Dive Business Evaluation Session
Personalized Action Plan with personalized defined business growth strategies including 1, 3, and 6 month goals and detailed task action
One 45 Minute hands-on personalized follow-up
Four 45 Minute hands-on personalized coaching sessions
Bundle and save $100
Can be paid out of closings!
We offer multiple training classes a month on relevant topics in the real estate industry. Below is a sample training calendar!